Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Assignment #2 - Numbers

Numbers that correspond to feelings and ideas. Word.

11 - Two sticks in the mud. Mawage.
This picture started out as me breaking a stick and then sticking them in the mud. But the more I looked at this picture the more and more I began to love it. Two sticks in the mud. It reminded me of marriage. These two sticks are married. I love how frayed and fibery the they are. Marriage is hard. It wears on you. This is right next to my house and I drive by them everyday. They're still there. No one has touched them or pulled them out. I say hello to the old married couple as I pass.



14 - Twilight. It's for teens. For-teen
Since the Twilight books don't have a header that reads the title on each page, I had to get creative on how I was going to portray this as the book "Twilight". Luckily I got a little help from Edward. "It's twilight," Edward murmured..



15 - 15th Amendment



19 - Gun



21 - Life's grease.



22 - Coked out guy falls, but reassures his heart rate and situation are ok
We might be seeing more of Coked Out Guy. He lives through the week just like the rest of us.



23 - It's on the brain
Mark, you are such a great sport. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment